(OUT OF TOWN)
Activities @ Wilgewandel
About Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is situated 27 km outside Oudtshoorn on the R328 just 2km from the famous Cango Caves.
Activities @ Wilgewandel Holiday Farm we have a wide variety of fun activities for young and old at rock-bottom prices!!
Come and enjoy a ride on one of our well-trained dromedary camels that can’t wait to offer you a ride.
Activities that Wilgewandel has to offer includes camel rides, water slides, rowing boats, peddle cars, 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf, Foefie slide and much more.
Activities at Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
- Wilgewandel Waterslides: Open daily from 11:00 – 17:00
Great family fun for the whole family!
- Camel rides: Come and enjoy a ride on one of our well-trained dromedary camels that can’t wait to offer you a ride. Open 7 days a week from 09:00 – 17:00
- 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf: Fun and entertaining putt-putt for young and old alike.
- Donkey cart rides: This traditional way of transportation is a lot of fun (weekends and holidays)
- Foefie slide: 100 meter long and 6 meters high across our farm dam (zip line).
- Pedal cars
- Rowing boats
- Farm atmosphere: We pride ourselves on creating a healthy farm atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- Animals to feed: In true farm style we have a variety of farm animals to feed. These include rabbits, a pig, Billy goats, donkey, ostriches and sheep. (Touch farm).
- Curios and gifts to buy: Our curio shop has a large variety of local wines, homemade goodies, gifts and curios. Cold drinks, ice-cream, sweets, biltong, and lots of special gifts are available.
- Quad Buggies (only available during holidays)
- Fun obstacle / team building course
Activities @ Wilgewandel.
Entrance to Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is free.
Waterslides are open daily from 11:00-17:00
30 minutes session is R40.00 per person
60 minutes session is R50.00 per person
90 minutes sessions is R60.00 per person
Adults (13 years and older) R95.00 PP
Children (3-13 years) – R45.00 PP
100m foefie slide (zip line):
R10.00 per person
Older then 18 years: R20 per person
R10.00 per person (2 rounds)
R10.00 per person (5 minutes)
Donkey cart trips:
R10.00 for children
R20 for adults
R10.00 per person (Children)
Feeding the farm animals:
R5.00 per person per tin of food
18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf (Putt-Putt)
R10.00 per person + R10 deposit
R100.00 for 3 rounds
Get in Touch
Monday to Sunday
08h30 – 17h00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 24 11
Longitude: E22 13 02
Latitude: S 33 24.186
Longitude: E 22 13.036