Yotclub B&B is situated in the centre of Oudtshoorn on the popular Cape Route 62. We are a few minutes (safe) walk to all leading restaurants and shops. With uninterrupted views of the majestic Swartberg Mountains and overlooking the Grobbelaars River, the Yotclub B&B is a tranquil base from which to explore all that the Little Karoo has to offer.
Yotclub B&B is also a birding and otter sanctuary and features an otter and bird hide on the property where guests can enjoy looking for cape clawless otters and over 70 species of birds. The main house is a traditional Karoo homestead dating back to the late 19th century and has spectacular park-like gardens running down to the river.
Your hosts, Winfrid and Cynthia, look forward to welcoming you.
Beautifully furnished double bedroom with sleeper couch and en-suite shower in the traditional Karoo homestead. Suits couple or family with children up to 12 years.
The cottage has a separate entrance and is alongside the entrance gate to the Yotclub. This room is popular with families and guests with mobility restrictions.
Fully self-contained, the cottage has a small kitchenette with bar fridge, oven and microwave, dining table and a sleeper couch for a third person or children up to 12 years .
Our garden room, or Room 5, has its own private entrance facing onto the river, views and gardens. A luxurious air-conditioned room, it has a king-size bed, seating area and spacious en-suite. With two private outside areas to sit and enjoy the birdlife, this is the perfect room for honeymooners. Enjoy a chilled glass of wine watching the magnificent Karoo sunsets.
Depending on the age of your children, we can accommodate them either with parents (smaller children) in the cottage (room 4) on a sleeper couch, or if the kids are older (over 12), they can be accommodated in their own room (Room 3) alongside parents in Room 1 in a separate area of the homestead.
For the larger family, guests can request the whole homestead (Rooms 1, 2 & 3) which can sleep 8 in total. Baby cot are available of course and usable in any room.
- Centre of town – a safe short walk to leading restaurants
- Down a private lane off main street to riverfront; no traffic noise and very quiet
- Swimming pool (swimming towels provided)
- Otter & bird hide for bird watching, otter spotting and star gazing. Bird lists and binoculars available for use
- Guest lounge with piano and small library
- All rooms inside homestead have fans/heaters. All exterior rooms air conditioning.
- Complimentary tea / coffee on arrival and during your stay
- FREE UNCAPPED WIFI
- Laundry service available every day, washed and ironed
- We have a small selection of juice, water, soft drinks and selected local drinks on an honesty bar system
- Tourist information
- Route and onward travel advice
- Restaurant menus to view & bookings made for you
- Secure off-street parking behind locked gates (1 space per room)
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 35 12
Longitude: E22 12 01
Latitude: S 33 35.202
Longitude: E 22 12.025