by BON Hotels
A bit of history:
This beautiful old hotel – recently renovated to her full glory – is the oldest 4-star in the country and the third oldest hotel in South Africa. It has been operating uninterruptedly since 20 March 1880.
Your stay at Queen’s Hotel:
Queen’s Hotel by BON Hotels offers a haven of olde-worlde elegance along with every modern comfort. A choice of 40 double, twin, family, and deluxe rooms and 2 self-catering suites ensures a luxurious room option to suit your needs. All rooms have Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, satellite TV, a work desk, a safe and tea/coffee-making facilities. The modern bathrooms come with plush towels and toiletries.
A few extras:
Spend the day relaxing by the pool, grab a bite from Café Brûlé downstairs or enjoy dinner on the balcony of their restaurant that overlooks the bustling main street.
The hotel is situated on Oudtshoorn’s main street, at 5 Baron van Reede Street – formerly named Queen’s Street, hence the hotel’s chosen name. Their central location is ideal for shopping, dining out and enjoying all the sights in and around town.
Enjoy a luxurious stay in the Ostrich Capital, reminiscent of a bygone era:
Queen’s Hotel offers 40 non-smoking rooms (double, twin, family & deluxe) and 2 self-catering suites that can sleep families of up to 4 adults and 2 children. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, air-conditioning, satellite TV, a work desk, a safe and tea/coffee-making facilities. The luxurious, modern bathrooms come standard with plush towels and toiletries.
- 36 Standard Rooms: Sixteen of these rooms have twin beds.
- 2 Family suites: Each has a private entrance, 2 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, a lounge with a sleeper couch and a kitchen. Both rooms and the lounge have a flat-screen TV.
- 2 Deluxe rooms: Features a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a bath and walk-in shower.
- 2 Self-catering units: Each has a private entrance, 2 bedrooms, 2 en-suite bathrooms, a lounge with a sleeper couch and a kitchen. The lounge and rooms are equipped with a Smart TV.
This elegant hotel offers her guests lavish accommodations, superior service and fine dining.
- In-room tea/coffee-making facilities
- Free Wi-Fi & Satellite TV
- Work desk
- Electronic safe
- Swimming pool
- Conference facilities for up to 60 people
- On-site restaurant & a coffee shop downstairs
Get in Touch
Check In / Check Out
Check In: From 14:00
Check Out: At 10:00
5 Baron van Reede Street,