(OUT OF TOWN)
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm Activities
Get ready for a day chock-full of excitement with camel rides, water slides, rowing boats, pedal cars, mini-golf, a foefie slide and lots more. Entrance is free of charge and our multitude of fun activities are very affordably priced.
While the kids are enjoying the activities, Mom and dad can take a load off and unwind at the fully licensed à la carte restaurant, breathe in the fresh country air, enjoy the beautiful views and dig into scrumptious home-cooked meals.
Looking for the perfect venue for your next team building event or kids’ party? Wilgewandel offers all you need to make your event a smashing success.
They also offer comfortable 3-star accommodation for those planning on staying a bit longer to explore all the sights in the area.
- Camel rides: Our well-trained dromedary camels can’t wait to offer you a ride.
- Water slides: [Daily from 11:00 – 17:00] Great fun for the whole family!
- 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf: Young and old alike will enjoy a fun round of putt-putt.
- Donkey cart rides: [Weekends & holidays only] This traditional way of transport is lots of fun.
- Foefie slide: Our zip line is 6 metres high and stretches 100 metres long across the farm dam.
- Pedal cars: Getting around has never been this hugely entertaining. Let the races begin!
- Rowing boats: Hop in one of our paddle boats and take a leisurely spin on our farm dam.
- Trampolines: Because jumping just makes you happy. Go ahead, hop on!
- Quad Buggies: Only available during holidays.
- Fun obstacle/team building course: Please note that booking is essential.
- Farm atmosphere: We pride ourselves on creating a healthy farm atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- Animal touch farm: In true farm style we have a variety of farm animals to feed including rabbits, a pig, billy goats, a donkey, ostriches and sheep.
- Curios and gifts: Our shop has a large variety of local wines, homemade goodies and curios. Cold drinks, ice-cream, sweets, biltong and lots of special gifts are also available.
Entrance to Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is FREE.
Water slides: [open daily from 11:00 – 17:00]
30min session – R40.00 per person
60min session – R50.00 per person
90min session – R60.00 per person
Children (3 – 12 yrs) – R45.00 per person
Adults (13yrs & older) – R95.00 per person
100m Foefie slide (Zip line):
Under 18yrs – R10.00 per person
18yrs & older – R20.00 per person
R10.00 per person (2 rounds)
R10.00 per person (5 minutes)
Donkey cart trips:
Children – R10.00 per person
Adults – R20.00 per person
R10.00 per person (Children only)
Feeding the farm animals:
R5.00 per person (per tin of food)
18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf (Putt-Putt):
R10.00 per person + R10.00 deposit
R100.00 per person (3 rounds)
Get in Touch
Monday to Sunday
08h30 – 17h00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 24 11
Longitude: E22 13 02
Latitude: S 33 24.186
Longitude: E 22 13.036