(OUT OF TOWN)
WILGEWANDEL HOLIDAY FARM
About Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is situated 27 km outside Oudtshoorn on the R328 just 2km from the famous Cango Caves.
At Wilgewandel Holiday Farm we have a wide variety of fun activities for young and old at rock-bottom prices!!
Come and enjoy a ride on one of our well-trained dromedary camels that can’t wait to offer you a ride.
Activities that Wilgewandel has to offer includes camel rides, water slides, rowing boats, peddle cars, 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf, Foefie slide and much more.
Activities at Wilgewandel Holiday Farm
- Wilgewandel Waterslides: Open daily from 11:00 – 17:00
Great family fun for the whole family!
- Camel rides: Come and enjoy a ride on one of our well-trained dromedary camels that can’t wait to offer you a ride. Open 7 days a week from 09:00 – 17:00
- 18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf: Fun and entertaining putt-putt for young and old alike.
- Donkey cart rides: This traditional way of transportation is a lot of fun (weekends and holidays)
- Foefie slide: 100 meter long and 6 meters high across our farm dam (zip line).
- Pedal cars
- Rowing boats
- Farm atmosphere: We pride ourselves on creating a healthy farm atmosphere where you can relax and enjoy the fresh air.
- Animals to feed: In true farm style we have a variety of farm animals to feed. These include rabbits, a pig, Billy goats, donkey, ostriches and sheep. (Touch farm).
- Curios and gifts to buy: Our curio shop has a large variety of local wines, homemade goodies, gifts and curios. Cold drinks, ice-cream, sweets, biltong, and lots of special gifts are available.
- Quad Buggies (only available during holidays)
- Fun obstacle / team building course
Entrance to Wilgewandel Holiday Farm is free.
Waterslides are open daily from 11:00-17:00
30 minutes session is R40.00 per person
60 minutes session is R50.00 per person
90 minutes sessions is R60.00 per person
Adults (13 years and older) R95.00 PP
Children (3-13 years) – R45.00 PP
100m foefie slide (zip line):
R10.00 per person
Older then 18 years: R20 per person
R10.00 per person (2 rounds)
R10.00 per person (5 minutes)
Donkey cart trips:
R10.00 for children
R20 for adults
R10.00 per person (Children)
Feeding the farm animals:
R5.00 per person per tin of food
18 hole Ghwarra-Ghwarra Golf (Putt-Putt)
R10.00 per person + R10 deposit
R100.00 for 3 rounds
Get in Touch
Monday to Sunday
08h30 – 17h00
Decimal Degrees (WGS84)
Degrees, Minutes & Seconds
Latitude: S33 24 11
Longitude: E22 13 02
Latitude: S 33 24.186
Longitude: E 22 13.036